• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently reading ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rousseau, The Social Contract, very slowly.

Comment

Re-Reading

Cerulean Sins by Laurel K Hamilton (one of the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series)
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Jesus suffering Fook!! You must be a riot at dinner parties!
        Why not just go back to the Beano, and give the Rice Krispie that is passing for a brain a bit of well-earned respite?

You haven't been invited to a dinner party in a very long time have you? Do you think it's the lack of personality or more likely the constant drool stemming from your gurning mug whilst clutching yourself and staring in stupefied wonder at the world going on around you that puts them off their dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
          You haven't been invited to a dinner party in a very long time have you? Do you think it's the lack of personality or more likely the constant drool stemming from your gurning mug whilst clutching yourself and staring in stupefied wonder at the world going on around you that puts them off their dinner?
          Hey Jellyhead! If you are going to start bringing your sockpuppets on to help you, at least try and inject some semblance of subterfuge.

More predictable than one of your computer models!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Nope Zeity, this one is all your doing.
            C'mon now chaps, it was very nice of her! And you never know when you're going to need an old computer book, which reminds me...

I've got a slightly foxed copy of 'Modular Programming in COBOL' by Russell M. Armstrong (1973).

I'm sure some people must still be referencing books older than that!
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hey Jellyhead! If you are going to start bringing your sockpuppets on to help you, at least try and inject some semblance of subterfuge.

You seem surprised that another CUK poster has recognised your salient characteristics

Don't worry - the more you post, the greater the number of CUKkers who realise the true depth of your cretinism...

Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                C'mon now chaps, it was very nice of her! And you never know when you're going to need an old computer book, which reminds me...

I've got a slightly foxed copy of 'Modular Programming in COBOL' by Russell M. Armstrong (1973).

I'm sure some people must still be referencing books older than that!
                I gave this one away years ago, and regretted doing so many times after the event.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Just finished "Transition" by Iain Banks.

4.45/5
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    You seem surprised that another CUK poster chose to utilise the same one-dimensional and strictly limited set of insults that I, ubiquitously, do when on the ropes
                    Not surprised. Only someone as feeble-minded as you are would be "surprised" at such a turn of events.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Not surprised. Only someone as feeble-minded as you are would be "surprised" at such a turn of events.

You cretinous village idiot!

Comment

Working...
                      X