• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Absolute babe at work….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    and, my wife doesn't wear her ring. Now before you think that she's chasing men at work...we work in the same damn office. And there are only two of us here.
    Lots of women take their wedding rings off when they are doing the cleaning.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      What is a good chat up line for a company colleague, but from another team?
      With your track record, I'd go with something along the lines of "Hi there, can I just say that if you are ever tempted to end it all by jumping off a building, come and have a chat with me, and after that the prospect won't seem half as scary!"

HTH
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        First you need to find out if her boyfriend is a body builder or not.

Has just been released from Durham prison

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Especially if the hubby was cheap and bought it from Argos!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Especially if the hubby was cheap and bought it from Argos!
            Those kind rarely bother to clean.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Those kind rarely bother to clean.
              Well thats when you land up with a blackened and tarnished ring...... <insert gag here>
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well thats when you land up with a blackened and tarnished ring...... <insert gag here>
                I thought that was after 9 pints of Guinness and a Vindaloo??

Your arse ends up looking like a burned-out firework!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Have you tried Brasso? <sigh>
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                    Ask her if she knows how to interpret dreams......
                    ..........or if she has a dog................or is a manic depressive..............or knows anything about brokering peace deals between warring factions. All these qualities would be useful in any future partner.

Comment

I can't recall the last time she cleaned anything...but it has been over five years since she's worn it. She can't get it on anymore since childbirth.
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X