Osama Bin Laden wins World Hide and Seek Championships Osama Bin Laden wins World Hide and Seek Championships
Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Super poster

moorfield is too good to be a permie

Default Osama Bin Laden wins World Hide and Seek Championships

Well done Osama. You can come out now.

Godlike

Doggy Styles is a permanent contractor

I dunno, Gordon Brown is on a run...

Super poster

centurian has more data than eek

I reckon he died many years ago, but it still suits both sides for him to be "alive".

If he was alive, I am sure he would want to use propoganda by sending out videos every few months. The last video of him (2007) was hardly conclusive. He rambled on about previous events so it could have been taken any time in the past 10 years, yet conveniently when the audio mentioned current events, the video froze for those sections

He's dead and buried...

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    I reckon he died many years ago, but it still suits both sides for him to be "alive".

If he was alive, I am sure he would want to use propoganda by sending out videos every few months. The last video of him (2007) was hardly conclusive. He rambled on about previous events so it could have been taken any time in the past 10 years, yet conveniently when the audio mentioned current events, the video froze for those sections

He's dead and buried...
    Sorry are you talking about Bin Laden or Brown?
    Three-and-a-half years, two extensions, seven defections, 21 deselections, three prime ministers, countless amendments, two prorogations, one Supreme Court judgement, 66 million Brits losing the will to live and were still at square one...

System Manager

Sysman is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Sorry are you talking about Bin Laden or Brown?
    Gordon Brown Now a Kirkcaldy Homeless Tramp
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post

He's dead and buried...
    Apparently, he recently released a video belittling England's performances at the World Cup. However, British Intelligence poo-pooed the video stating that it could have been made almost anytime in the last 44 years!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”