Lesbians in the office Lesbians in the office
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,934

    Default Lesbians in the office

    What are they all about?

    Walking about in their man trousers with short spikey man hair cuts, man shoes and man shirts.

    If I came in here wearing a skirt suit, blouse and matching court shoes I would be thrown out the front door by the security guards.

  2. #2

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,822

    Default

    why not see if you can 'cure' them?



  3. #3

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,934

    Default

    They ain't worth 'curing' I can tell you.

  4. #4

    More time posting than coding

    ads1980 is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    What are they all about?

    Walking about in their man trousers with short spikey man hair cuts, man shoes and man shirts.

    If I came in here wearing a skirt suit, blouse and matching court shoes I would be thrown out the front door by the security guards.
    Dont be so sure about that!!!! The previous place I contracted at had 2 men/women. They were both big burley fellas deciding they should be women. Both went the full hog as well by getting the op done in Thailand but before they did, they used to come in to work dressed up as women and it looked a sight I can tell you!! If I had been working on security, I think I would have thrown them out though!!

  5. #5

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is always on top

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ads1980 View Post
    Dont be so sure about that!!!! The previous place I contracted at had 2 men/women. They were both big burley fellas deciding they should be women. Both went the full hog as well by getting the op done in Thailand but before they did, they used to come in to work dressed up as women and it looked a sight I can tell you!! If I had been working on security, I think I would have thrown them out though!!
    You can't.

    It's against their human rights and the sex discrimination law.

    I use to have to be careful when I lived in Manchester not to laugh loudly on the bus when this transsexual use to come on dressed as a woman. Unfortunately he should have taken some tips from the Drag Oueens as he looked awful.

  6. #6

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    16,934

    Default

    I bet it is nearly impossible to sack a transexual.

    Suity, it might be your only chance to feed your family for the next 20 years!

  7. #7

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    I use to have to be careful when I lived in Manchester not to laugh loudly on the bus when this transsexual use to come on dressed as a woman. Unfortunately he should have taken some tips from the Drag Oueens as he looked awful.
    Do you feelin like laughing at homosexuals, cripples and schizophrenics too?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  8. #8

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Do you feelin like laughing at homosexuals, cripples and schizophrenics too?
    only 1 of me does...

  9. #9

    Super poster

    centurian has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    I use to have to be careful when I lived in Manchester not to laugh loudly on the bus when this transsexual use to come on dressed as a woman.
    Unless you were the bus driver, or their employer, it would probably be lawful to do so under discrimination laws, because you haven't discriminated against them in the form of services/employment etc.

    However, at a stretch, you might be nailed under Section 5, Public Order Act.

  10. #10

    Party Animal

    Zippy has more data than eek

    Zippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mr Flibble's wardrobe
    Posts
    20,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    However, at a stretch, you might be nailed under Section 5, Public Order Act.
    Do you think a discreet snigger would get you busted?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

    Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

    CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •