• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbour from hell – Update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I tend to read a book when I'm sunbathing. Each to their own.
    I actually laughed out loudly spluttering my coffee - thanks for cheering me up

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Having met you I know why your single. Btw, I'd shoot your pervy webcam off the wall.
      We only had an outside light with an automatic sensor, but someone tore it off the wall leaving live wires exposed. Luckily they didn't kill themself
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Well, they do not have a string of offences – they are middle class people with 2 young kids. It just so happens that the woman is a paranoid nutter and the bloke has anger management problems (brother was in prison lately for GBH).

Because I am a single bloke, living next to a middle class family, of course they will always be sweetness and light, and I am always going to be the pervie trouble maker. Which is why I got a week long cctv box to prove without doubt that I am actually the reasonable one if they decide to kick off (of kick the cat!) again.

Ironic that the only harassment I am getting now is from the police.
        Could be worse. You could be a married man with two children living next door to a snooping fantasist loner.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          As I am one of only 2 people to ever have 'met' you, I know you don't exist. Btw, I wont't tell anyone.
          FTFY.

P.S. If Wilmslow is real, this guy might be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Well, they do not have a string of offences – they are middle class people with 2 young kids.
            How does that in any way make sense?
            Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by blacjac View Post
              None of his posts ever make sense.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                None of his posts ever make sense.
                Who are we talking about now? Thats a very sweeping statement!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

In what way does it not make sense?

CCTVs are ok if not looking into another's property. As the images are rectangular the cameras can always be rotated so the image cuts off at the top of your fence or hedge, so bugger all police can do about it. Hopefully you will find they improve things. Had no problems with MR PIKEY SCUM for quite a long time now.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How can he have done a police check on your car reg? Officers can only request a check with reasonable cause to do so and the officers requesting it get logged. Abuse of this leads to disciplinery action.

You mean he has done one of these 'police approved' checks for it being stolen, uninsured HPI and the like?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      How can he have done a police check on your car reg? Officers can only request a check with reasonable cause to do so and the officers requesting it get logged. Abuse of this leads to disciplinery action.

You mean he has done one of these 'police approved' checks for it being stolen, uninsured HPI and the like?
                      Not sure that is still the case. The Police have the facility to carry out this checking from their own vehicle nowadays, and no longer need to get their Control rooms to do it for them. I doubt it is checked either as access to the National computer is very much easier than it once was. If I told you anymore then I would have to kill you.......

HTH
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X