• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is this Indian summer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was brill at a National Trust place we went today today except that (thanks to you) I wore a jumper and was boiling hot. The missus wouldn't let me take it off because I had my disgusting holey old France World Cup 98 teashirt on underneath.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I was swanning around The Regents Park making strange shapes without a shirt on at all. It was fab.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          I was swanning around The Regents Park making strange shapes without a shirt on at all. It was fab.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            It was here all day yesterday & Saturday.

Today is looking good too.

I'm sure we shall pay for it later.

Doomed etc.
            It was glorious weather here yesterday, and it appeared most people were out and about taking advantage of it. Jeggings aplenty.

But looking at the weather forecast for next week, we are facing over a 10 degree C drop in daily temperatures in the space of a week.

Comment

Working...
            X