• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evolution Recruitment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Well, to be fair sided, I did get a reply back from the recruiter in question after I sent another mail, blaming the issues on a certain error and apologising. So we'll see if it happens again.

I'll certainly hang out here more though, nice site.

Thanks!

Comment

Just tell them

Majestic 12
      The Business Park
      Birmingham
      BM1 145

Rate : £600 per day

'Oh and BTW Mr Agent he has loads of roles he's struggling to fill'
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pugs View Post
          Registered just to post this up, but got exactly the same email and mailed back asking what they were playing at..no reply and no surprise there. What was interesting was I called them up, as soon as I mentioned his name (Michael Davis) they transferred me to voicemail.

Guy who picked up the phone was pretty insistent on trying to harvest information on the callers...an agency I'll not use in the future!
          He's a top bloke that Michael Davis.

Looked him up on Linkedin. He's got a "1st class honours degree in Psychology".

That makes him super clever at fooling us into giving him our clientco contacts and references.

Comment

I just got the updated version

Please click here to enter your references from your most recent employers. It would be good, where possible, to show them to companies that are interested in you. This will really help you get the position you want as it creates credibility with your application.

Ideally the references you give will be/have been, your direct line manager at the company. Include your current/most recent employer; however they will not be approached without your prior written permiss ion.

In addition, in reply to this email, it is important that you keep me updated with any details of where you have sent your CV and where you have been/are going for interview. This includes company applied for, location, role applied for and manager's name if possible.

This is so that any applications I make on your behalf will not damage any pre-existing applications, this will save wasting your time and help me work faster.

Finally, please keep me up to date with your employment situation i.e. interviews or job offers as it would be unfair to put you forward to anyone should your situation change
            I had previously spoken to the lass who sent me the email - she had a rather flimsy cover story to explain why she couldn't tell me what company she was planning to send me CV to. My guess is that's the last I'll hear from her.

Comment

Working...
            X