• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

*** Cyclists on Trains

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Just got myself an imaginary shiney new bell for my imaginary recumbent. A really loud one!

Can't tell you what a imaginary joy it is to edge up close behind imaginary INCONSIDERATE WALKERS WHO ARE BLOCKING MY imaginary PATH and let fly an imaginary ear shattering TRRRING! TRRRING!

Makes them jump out of their imaginary skins!
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      What, for ringing his bell when you're blocking the road? Would you prefer him to shout "Oi love, shove yer fat arse outta the way"?
      Read his post. He doesn't mention the road.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        What, for ringing his bell when you're blocking the road? Would you prefer him to shout "Oi love, shove yer fat arse outta the way"?
        Yeah, cos then I'd have even more reason to push him off!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Glad to be of assistance.

As for you Shimano it was your post that implied violence, not mine.
          No, yours actually threatened it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
            No, yours actually threatened it.
            Damn right. Not an idle one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Damn right. Not an idle one at that.
              Don't get too angry, you'll do yourself a mischief.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
                Don't get too angry, you'll do yourself a mischief.
                Controlled agression is not anger. Back to school for you my lad.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Where in Germany is this btw, and when does cycle traffic peak?
                  Münster and early mornings, lunchtimes, early afternoon, evening and weekends
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I'd push you off your bike if you did that to me.
                    No need to be like that. I only have everyone's health and safety at heart.

Because of the conjugation of the working parts of a recumbent bicycle, the foremost extremity of the machine is the front cog which makes a fair approximation of a circular saw. From this, I think you can understand the necessity of dinging my bell whilst approaching individuals in the act of perambulation on my cycle route.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                      No need to be like that. I only have everyone's health and safety at heart.

Because of the conjugation of the working parts of a recumbent bicycle, the foremost extremity of the machine is the front cog which makes a fair approximation of a circular saw. From this, I think you can understand the necessity of dinging my imaginary bell whilst approaching individuals in the imaginary act of perambulation on my imaginary cycle route.
                      FTFY again.

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X