• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbours golden retriever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Air rifle, a well aimed shot at the right moment. No more problem.
    What about the dog?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      What about the dog?
      I only shoot dogs.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Wanders into my garden, drops a steaming mini-roundabout, then saunters out. Meanwhile the neighbour looks the other way, whistles nonchalantly, then puts the lead on the hound and then disappears towards the disysed railway.

I must train my cats to dig his flowers up

If you could see the neighbour why didn't you shout at him, you're a rough and tumble, non-nonsense kind of guy after all?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          If you could see the neighbour why didn't you shout at him, you're a rough and tumble, non-nonsense kind of guy after all?
          he was armed.

with a dog

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Wanders into my garden, drops a steaming mini-roundabout, then saunters out. Meanwhile the neighbour looks the other way, whistles nonchalantly, then puts the lead on the hound and then disappears towards the disysed railway.

I must train my cats to dig his flowers up

I'm sure your cats are already using his flower beds as their personal toilet.

If my neighbour did that I'd be out like a shot to get him to pick it up. If he didn't I'd get a shovel and dump it in his front garden.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Stop pulling a Wilmslow and be grateful your next door neighbour does not have an elephant ...

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                My father in laws dog has left one in my house for the last 3 christmas days running. Thankfully not going to be a problem this year as it is now deceased.
                Father in law or dog?
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

In response to the OP I would scoop it up and put it on his doorstep. (or through his letterbox)
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Stop pulling a Wilmslow and be grateful your next door neighbour does not have an elephant ...
                    Brilliant!

EO - get an elephant.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Brilliant!

EO - get an elephant.
                      When you have an @rse like mine,