• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are England FIFA bid whoever team the biggest sore losers the world has seen?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I think the thread was about winding the English up, I got in with a few posts but you fell for it well before anyone else did.

Congratulations, you are the thickest English poster tonight.
    Sorry, it's sometimes hard to distinguish between a wind up and the usual bitterness from the jockernese contingent.

Still, good for an Englishman to win something on merit alone for a change.
    Last edited by gingerjedi; 4 December 2010, 00:33.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Still, good for an Englishman to win something on merit alone for a change.
      Red letter day, that's two of us.
      I won the boring award presented by a scotsman no less.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        my neighbours cat skidded on the ice this morning it was somewhat amusing.
        That's terrible, I feel for the cat, hope he is ok!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
          Are England FIFA bid whoever team the biggest sore losers the world has seen?
          What, worse than Celtic fans?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Do Jocks ever miss an opportunity to rub salt into a wound despite being a small and insignificant minority?
            Nope, never!

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
              Ellipsis has three dots and a full stop has one. Three plus one makes four. Not very good that this mathematics thing are you?
              3+1 = Arithmetic. Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                3+1 = Arithmetic. Shirley?
                Nope, it's definitely 3+1 = 4.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                  Show me a good loser....
                  I had a few interviews recently. Didn't get them. Quite happy about the result. Does that qualify?
                  If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    I detest football (I find it deathly dull and full of clannish feckwitted behaviour) and hate the way the press bleats on about the game, players and their pathetic female hangers on as if any of those are genuinely meaningful.
                    If England had won the bid they wouldn't have shut up about it until the tournament and it would have been utterly inescapable during it and for months to follow.

Football isn't front page news, it belongs on the back pages and sports sections so those interested can find it and those that aren't can ignore it.
                    Well said that man - totally agree.

Comment

Not very good at this English thing are you?
                      You have no clue about English, seriously.
                      What you going to say to that Dr Zzzz?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X