• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to solve England's ills

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Tut, tut. Where would the forum be with a cut down version of Troll?
    Better?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Tut, tut. Where would the forum be with a cut down version of Troll?
      I think you may find he had already been lobotomised, that explains a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Better?
        Naw, I enjoy the entertainment value as it is.

Scottish lobotomy - a weekend on the Buckfast.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I think you may find he had already been lobotomised, that explains a lot...
          Perhaps he could recommend a surgeon to one or two others on here that being the case.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            When I was in Bristol earlier this year, a guy in the lounge asked the barman to put on Sky Sports - after a couple of minutes, it was pretty obvious that the programme runs in a loop and is meant to be something you visit and move on from; but this guy just watched the same news for the best part of half an hour, grinning at the same stories & smiling at the same news items over and over again.
            And even sadder, you sat and monitored him all that time. What a loser!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Yes, Spain won it, before that it was Italy, France won it in 98 and Germany in 1990.
              And we did better than Italy or France. In 2002 we did better than Italy or France, and just as well as Spain.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Yes, Spain won it, before that it was Italy, France won it in 98 and Germany in 1990.
                Aye Ginge, training sessions in Brean at low tide mate!

Comment

Working...
                X