• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Julian Assange commits suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    How about that, it must be true, i read it off the internet. An article written by Andrew Orlowski whose criticisms also include:

Mockery of Wikipedia

Criticism of anthropogenic climate change

Criticism of the Open Rights Group and peer-to-peer

Sounds like he's the one out for profit here.

Mea culpa, I didn't spot Orlowski as the author. Nevertheless that bit about WIkileaks raising $5 million in its first year did make me wonder.

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    He sounds like a top researcher.
    Ah, Ed Bott... The man who gave us Everything you wanted to know about BCDEdit.

I don't know who his intended audience is, but that article didn't help me in the least when I was struggling with BCDEDIT the other week. There's far more to the utility than setting the default boot option. Not impressed.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Whereas Cryptome is not out to make money:

DVDs. By $25 or more generous donation for two DVDs of the Cryptome 14.5-years archive from June 1996 to November 2010.
      or even receive money.

How to Donate
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
      X