• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confrontation in the gym last night!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please sir, please sir, that boy is saying nasty things in front of the clergy.
    Last edited by realityhack; 7 December 2010, 10:57. Reason: Tsk.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Seems very out of character for you Wilmslow. Come on sockie owner keep it consistent, are we to believe he let's someone freely empty their bladder on his shoes without a peep, then this?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
        Seems very out of character for you Wilmslow. Come on sockie owner keep it consistent, are we to believe he let's someone freely empty their bladder on his shoes without a peep, then this?
        Sorry, its hard to keep track.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Please sir, please sir, that boy is saying nasty things in front of the clergy.
          I got an infraction for that! Oh come on. (smiley with gun blowing brains out)

I'm off for the day.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Is making personal attacks at me based on my faith what passes for wit in your book?
            Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Point 1: I reserve the right to make fun of anyone who has irrational beliefs e.g. having "faith". HTH.
            Sas - d000hg has a point. For the benefit of the congregation, please try to restrict such flaming to the thread you created for this purpose - it makes it easier for us to keep track of, or avoid, as we see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Sas - d000hg has a point. For the benefit of the congregation, please try to restrict such flaming to the thread you created for this purpose - it makes it easier for us to keep track of, or avoid, as we see fit.
              You do realise that thread was created as a thinly veiled shot at me personally, in response to my post above?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You do realise that thread was created as a thinly veiled shot at me personally, in response to my post above?
                Live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You are one of the most troll like posters on here
                  Do provide evidence to support that. It's not trolling to say what you think, if you read my posts you'll find my opinions are consistent.
                  It is trolling when you can't even remember what side it is you claim to agree with in a debate.

MF: what did you post that got wiped? PM if you want, I won't cry

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    Live with it.
                    Why should I, it's against board rules.

Comment

It could well have been. But it's a standalone debate in itself worth having. Yet again. Albeit, in this case, without actual debating points or properly constructed arguments so far, as kandr pointed out.

Anyway I'd rather have such flaming confined to one thread specifically set aside for it than all over the place disrupting other topics and making it even harder to follow any logic that may make itself manifest to those who choose to put themselves through the ordeal.

Comment

Working...
                      X