The offical CUK youtube been framed thread The offical CUK youtube been framed thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default The offical CUK youtube been framed thread



    The lumberjack is priceless. The dawg is cute.

    Keep em coming.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  2. #2

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default

    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  3. #3

    Prehistoric

    thunderlizard is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,826

    Default

    You don't have to put the words "CUK" and "thread" in the titles of CUK threads. They are implied automatically.
    tl

  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    TimberWolf is too good to be a permie

    TimberWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,505

    Default

    I like the funny, animal and stupid ones, but I've never found the accident ones, where it looks like someone has broken their neck, funny.

  5. #5

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderlizard View Post
    You don't have to put the words "CUK" and "thread" in the titles of CUK threads. They are implied automatically.
    tl
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  6. #6

    Pilchard

    Cliphead has more data than eek

    Cliphead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    55°51'N, 04°12'W
    Posts
    9,653

    Default

    My favourite


  7. #7

    Potty-trained

    suityou01 is NOT a disguised employee

    suityou01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Skid row
    Posts
    21,014

    Default



    SY03 asked "Why has the cat go no ears Daddy?"
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

  8. #8

    Super Tramp

    RichardCranium has more data than eek

    RichardCranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Up Tulip Creek
    Posts
    12,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I like the funny, animal and stupid ones, but I've never found the accident ones, where it looks like someone has broken their neck, funny.
    Ditto.

    I just don't understand how seeing someone innocent get hurt is funny.

    Also, that last one with the cat - what is funny about that? That cat isn't angry, it is absolutely terrified. Who are the people in the background that are laughing? Are they responsible for the animal welfare in that place?

    A few weeks back a cyclist went through a red light and straight at Mrs RC & I as we were crossing at a junction (green man and everything). We had to jump out of the way and Mrs RC - completely out of character - screamed "ARSEHOLE!" at him as he went past. He turned round to shout back at her, hit the kerb, bounced up it and hit a bollard. He went over the handlebars and landed on his face in the Euston Road (and his bike ended up with a wheel pointing one way and the handlebars another). Without breaking step, Mrs RC just called out to him "Like I said. Arsehole." and kept on walking. Now THAT was funny.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

  9. #9

    Pilchard

    Cliphead has more data than eek

    Cliphead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    55°51'N, 04°12'W
    Posts
    9,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Ditto.

    I just don't understand how seeing someone innocent get hurt is funny.

    Also, that last one with the cat - what is funny about that? That cat isn't angry, it is absolutely terrified. Who are the people in the background that are laughing? Are they responsible for the animal welfare in that place?

    A few weeks back a cyclist went through a red light and straight at Mrs RC & I as we were crossing at a junction (green man and everything). We had to jump out of the way and Mrs RC - completely out of character - screamed "ARSEHOLE!" at him as he went past. He turned round to shout back at her, hit the kerb, bounced up it and hit a bollard. He went over the handlebars and landed on his face in the Euston Road (and his bike ended up with a wheel pointing one way and the handlebars another). Without breaking step, Mrs RC just called out to him "Like I said. Arsehole." and kept on walking. Now THAT was funny.
    I find that funny too.


  10. #10

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,762

    Default

    Especially for RC and Suityou. Boys. Your song is here.

    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •