• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thermostat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    phew. he nearly let the side down there.

pat her on the head, slap her bum gently, and say 'there there'

they love that

The Daily Mash - WOMEN DOING THEIR BEST

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Calm down.

She'll never know if you don't tell her.
      She will sense it.
      Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
        She will sense it.
        hmmmm. tricky. an empath

always the blooming worst they are.

that rules out condecension, lying, dark arts , misdirection and chocolates

damn those empaths

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          I think that the use of the heating, ventilation and a/c should be part of the driving test. I see countless expensive cars with misted up windows because the drivers can’t work out the clear the windows.
          It was a part of my test, but that wasn't in the UK.
          You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

No. Sounds just like my missus, very bright but oddly illogical on practical things.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Every woman I know alters the heating and radio controls in a totally random way at all times. The pinnacle was the Kiwi who couldn't understand why her car was always misted up despite switching to recirculate every time she got in (no aircon on her car).

Comment

Our washing machine shook itself to bits, because of the centrifugal forces. I explained to the missus that the load has to evenly distributed. She insisted it had been. But if it had been, it wouldnt had shaken itself to bits. No, it was definately balanced evenly.
                ok , lets get a new machine, if it starts making loud noises, switch it off and give me a shout. ok.

Our washing machine shook itself to bits

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Anyway, have you tried bleeding the radiators.
                  It doesn't work

honest
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X