• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orlaith

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if she realises that?
    Like all hotties with a self inflated sense of self "prettiness"...she knows that. In fact she said all she wanted from BB was notoriety...which she is getting.

Just a pitty that Sam* didnt last till last night. NOW that would have been interesting! :rollin

Mailman

*its pure coincidence that I know the names of the house mates and in fact the only reason I know the names is that I overheard work mates talking about it this morning :rollin

Comment

I found it most ammusing and somewhat ironic that in her biopic she claims her pet hate is "self interested people :rollin "

Comment

I'm sure BB is the launch of her C celebrity career. As an 'aspiring' model, what better way to raise your profile than wondering around in the nip and snogging another bird on national TV?

Looks like Abi Titmuss will have some new competition!

Comment

Working...
        X