• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phil Collins apologises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could always do Glastonbury.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Phil Collins: I quit and I'm sorry | The Sun |Showbiz|Music

How very British he is to apologise for being so incredibly successful. Apparently his hands are knackered so he wont be able to then ?
      presumably with his money he can get someone to do it for him
      Are you posting this from your smart phone in the boot a drug dealers car in Antigua?

Just asking like
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Are you posting this from your smart phone in the boot a drug dealers car in Antigua?

Just asking like
        Pretty impressive with 20 condoms stuffed with coke lodged in his colon.

Comment

The real tragedy is that, being from The Sun's showbiz pages, it probably isn't true

Comment

An amazing drummer, but not as good as me of course.

I watched about 30 seconds of that soul nonsense and it was seriously brutal. Guy has undisputed musical talent and just does not have a direction to take it to. Has not for 25 years.

Comment

The gorilla was good though.

Comment

Working...
              X