• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The chances are you're going to go bald eventually

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread made me glum
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      This thread made me glum
      Don't be glum, people love you because you're bald, fat and ugly!

Have a <--- Manly hug, I was never confused...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Seems to work for me
        Me, me, me...

Comment

This thread made me glum
          Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Have a <--- Manly hug, I was never confused...
          Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Seems to work for me
          See? Every silver lining has a cloud!

Comment

This thread made me glum
            I think the article is rubbish, and anyone in their 40's knows it is, because that's when you notice that your hair stops falling out.

But I though I'd scare some of the younger ones...

I'm alright Jack

Comment

This thread made me glum
              Take a wider view. It doesn't matter.

Firstly, it doesn't really matter because in the long run you'll be dead, not just bald. The question of what you will do in the meantime with the limited but sufficient life that you have, is much more important that the question of when and how much you will lose your hair.

Secondly, it doesn't even matter in detail because you have no way of knowing what the future may hold, and what effect that will have. In my case for example I spent approximately the first half of my adult life hairy and skinny, but usually without much in the way of the female company that I craved. In the second half of my adult life, I have lost my hair and gained a stomach, and always had at least as much female company as I wanted, sometimes more than I wanted. I can not explain it but if I had stopped on the way to worry about outward signs of ageing, I would only have been more confused.

Just let it happen.
              Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

The only rule is; the more it falls out, the shorter you should have it cut.

Andy
                (currently down to a No 1 back and sides and No 2 on top).
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                  The only rule is; the more it falls out, the shorter you should have it cut.

Andy
                  (currently down to a No 1 back and sides and No 2 on top).
                  If you used mm, goddamit, instead of those hairdressers numbers, you'd still have spare capacity to cut down on cutting, so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                  X