• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What would you study if you had to go to university now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably finish off my genetics degree that I started and specialize in forensics.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by landl View Post
      No. I think you'll find I'm actually a real person in my own right and not one of someone's multiple personalities.
      That's what they all say

BURN HIM!!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by landl View Post
        You know what, I can't even be bothered.

Do give us a shout later though for a climate friendly wind-up torch if you get bored in the dark, and I'm sure someone will shove it up your ar5e so you can see better in there.
        And your point is, imbecile?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          That's what they all say

BURN HIM!!

It is indeed a strange place here. What is this fascination that people have about sockies?

Anyway, back on topic, since I'm a cretin, and therefore wouldn't be able to study anything climate related, think I'd read psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            And your point is, imbecile?
            Nothing you'd understand, my dear friend. I would however suggest that you'd be more comfortable removing that hat.

Comment

Vetinary science or Dentistry. Modern day Highwaymen.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Law without doubt.

Comment

Spelling and sums

Actually, if I was loaded, geology. (Did maths last time, and tried to keep up with it since, so no point in doing that again)
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

To be honest I think I would do Computer Studies again and hope that this time I would use some of the things I learnt.

Since leaving college, some time ago I hasten to add, I haven't used any of the languages I learnt, non of the hardware we used at uni.

Went straight from Mainframe to PC, Pascal/Cobol to Basic.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                      Did that. I'd do geology second time around.
                      Doing that now with OU, wanting to do Volcanology; if I was going full time though, I'd go for astronomy or astrophysics.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X