• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foxes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put food out for them as well, laced with poison, kill the beggars .. Use the right poison and it will look like a TB infection as with badgers ....

Foxes are vermin, end of. I used to live in the countryside and have chickens. Foxes dont kill because they're hungry, they kill for sport and then dont even bother eating the kill.

Comment

Not possible (or legal) to use an air rifle (either FAC or sub 12 lbs/ft).

Do you know anyone with a rimmy licence ? Also, how big is your garden ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Plus you then have the issue of your local animal rights nuts targeting your house
        You must mean enlightened freedom fighters against animal repression and exploitation. We are taking notes.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Do you know anyone with a rimmy licence ? Also, how big is your estate?
          FTFY
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

So you have an estate and don't know how to dispatch foxes ????????

If it's that big, get on to your local FLO and get a rimmy licence yourself. Then shoot the fox. Simple as that
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Do you know anyone with a rimmy licence ? Also, how big is your arse ?
              FTFY
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I once heard a story about an urban fox that came in to a house and bit a child. Or was it a rabbit? I forget.
                Yes, a rabbit. But it was President Carter
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  You must mean enlightened freedom fighters against animal repression and exploitation. We are taking notes.
                  Interestingly when we first purchased Troll Towers, we had a visit from plain clothes plod, who suggested we should be vigilant in our new property... it appears the previous owner was a director of a Bank that gave loans to Huntingdon Life Sciences and intelligence had identified them as featured in their targeted campaigns.

Comment

How about a crossbow?

Comment

So you have an estate and don't know how to dispatch foxes ????????

If it's that big, get on to your local FLO and get a rimmy licence yourself. Then shoot the fox. Simple as that
                      I have looked into firearms/shotgun ownership but don't like the way plod have a right to use inspection as a reason to enter the house

Also with two sons, I know they will not rest until they can get access to any weapons, no matter how securely locked up

Comment

Working...
                      X