• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So countries default etc...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Not as swanky as the solid gold tinned food Dim Prawn eats mind you
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Sounds good. Not as swanky as the solid gold tinned food Dim Prawn eats mind you
      I don't eat gold plated food. Don't be ridiculous.

However, I do cook it on this.

Gold-Plated Grill Is World's Most Expensive | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I don't eat gold plated food. Don't be ridiculous.

However, I do cook it on this.

Gold-Plated Grill Is World's Most Expensive | Oddity Central - Collecting Oddities

DimPrawn, pictured earlier this evening

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

DimPrawn, pictured earlier this evening

Has he lost weight?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

China will buy Europe for forty quid and we'll all have to learn Mandarin.
            Northumbrian Water 'accepts' £2.4bn bid from Li Ka-shing's Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings - Telegraph

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Yeah but how does it affect me?
              Any number of the following

* Taxes need to go up to bail out the banks again - you pay
              * Services need to be cut to bail out the banks again - you might be inconvenienced
              * A number of your potential clients go bust in the financial firestorm. Your rates/amount of work goes down - your gross bottom line suffers
              * Your pension/investment funds have their growth forecasts slashed
              * Your house continues to drop in value, or fails to keep pace with inflation
              * Your savings are eroded by high inflation

Basically more of what has happened in the past 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                Basically more of what has happened in the past 4 years
                Oh no! I'm so ******* bored of all this financial news! It's been going on and on and on and on for years now!
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I've a suggestion, **** Africa and write off the Eurodebt.

Let's just start all over again.

It's only a number.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    I've a suggestion, **** Africa and write off the Eurodebt.

Let's just start all over again.

It's only a number.
                    No don't **** Africa; there's money to be made there. Unfortunately the Chinese are taking over most of it already.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      No don't **** Africa; there's money to be made there. Unfortunately the Chinese are taking over most of it already.
                      Absolutely, the Chinese are spuds deep, right up the arse of various tin-pot dictatorships that the rest of the world won't deal with.

Trying to solve the current financial problem by throwing money at a moving target with the ratings agencies thinking they're more important than they really are and speculators raping the piggy bank at every opportunity isn't helping, it's exacerbating the problem.

Ignore the rating agencies, write off the Eurodebt. Wind the clock back and start again. Nature does it all the time in reaction to catastrophes.

Oh and **** the Africans, they don't like each other, what chance have we got now that they've got guns?

Comment

Working...
                      X