• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amy Winehouse dead...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    I bet you cheered when you found out the brazilian guy murdered by the cops in the tube was here illegally.
    Is a smidgin of schadenfreude OK?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      I bet you cheered when you found out the brazilian guy murdered by the cops in the tube was here illegally.

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Is a smidgin of schadenfreude OK?
      No, as he wasn't here illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I buy CD's as the music is uncompressed, they are often cheaper and I have a hard copy.

What advantage does an MP3 have other than the original convenience?
        That's open to debate...

Comment

What a delighfully mixed thread, drugs, welfare, technology, capitalism, illegal (or not) immigrants. I'm lost.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            What a delighfully mixed thread, drugs, welfare, technology, capitalism, illegal (or not) immigrants. I'm lost.
            What do you think about foxhunting?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              What do you think about foxhunting?
              Blast it from space, it's the only way to be sure.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I totally approve DA. Set an agent free in a field and let loose 100 rabid foxes. Fantastic!
                bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Plain chemicals may also be a factor. Actually on topic (I think) there's a good article here:

BBC News - Why do some people become addicts?
                  bloggoth

Comment

If you're going to argue that some people have more of a propensity to addiction and so deserve our sympathy, logically you have to say the same about some people's propensity to criminality.
                    Maybe its true and we should be sympathetic to repeat burglars, rapists and mass murderers.
                    The poor diddums can't help themselves.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      If you're going to argue that some people have more of a propensity to addiction and so deserve our sympathy, logically you have to say the same about some people's propensity to criminality.
                      Maybe its true and we should be sympathetic to repeat burglars, rapists and mass murderers.
                      The poor diddums can't help themselves.
                      Is it a little bit dull sometimes, in your black and white world?
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X