• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREAKING NEWS - Colonel Gaddafi hires new spokeperson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because some members of terrorist group join them or claimed to have joined won't affect my support.

Its not just some terrorist group Atw - we are talking about Al Queda are fanatics and have murdered many Westerners . civlians and millitary.

No members of Al Queda will ever get my support - period.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
      Just because some members of terrorist group join them or claimed to have joined won't affect my support.

No members of Al Queda will ever get my support - period.
      And I did not say I support them either you cretin, I said I support the fight of people against tyrants even if some of them happen to be criminals, terrorists etc: sadly that kind always get attracted.

IDGAF who you support anyway, but so far it seems Putin and Stalin have got your sympathies. Hardly a better choice than Al Queda who killed far less people so far than either of those.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        BBC says both sides are putting out false information, which makes sense. A war of the lies. Where's Blair?
        The Daily Mash - Can I stay with you? Gaddafi asks Blair

Comment

The spokesman added: "He's not being a dick about this, but Colonel Gaddafi clearly thinks they are better friends than they actually are. Tony is genuinely sorry if he gave him the wrong impression.

"It would actually be a lot better for everyone if he could just stop phoning us and get shot in the face."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            And I did not say I support them either you cretin, I said I support the fight of people against tyrants even if some of them happen to be criminals, terrorists etc: sadly that kind always get attracted.

IDGAF who you support anyway, but so far it seems Putin and Stalin have got your sympathies. Hardly a better choice than Al Queda who killed far less people so far than either of those.
            You are absolutely right Atw - great bunch of guys Al Queda - when does the London office blow- I mean open up ?

Northeastern Libya: Highest Density of Suicide Bombers

Another remarkable feature of the Libyan contribution to the war against US forces inside Iraq is the marked propensity of the northeastern Libyans to choose the role of suicide bomber as their preferred method of struggle. As the West Point study states, “Of the 112 Libyans in the Records, 54.4% (61) listed their ‘work.’ Fully 85.2% (51) of these Libyan fighters listed “suicide bomber” as their work in Iraq.”6 This means that the northeastern Libyans were far more apt to choose the role of suicide bomber than those from any other country: “Libyan fighters were much more likely than other nationalities to be listed as suicide bombers (85% for Libyans, 56% for all others).”7
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 22 August 2011, 12:14.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              You are absolutely right Atw - great bunch of guys Al Queda - when does the London office blow- I mean open up ?
              As I said I don't support Al Queda.

btw, if you want to show some BS stats then provide reference otherwise they are total BS.

Comment

Working...
              X