• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently watching....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Stay & fry
    or
    Jump
    there was that guy on the doc who said he didn't think pf them as jumpers, more that they had literally been driven out due to the unbareable heat...
    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Countdown.

I'm on fire today.

Comment

F1 - Practice 2. Yes, I am a very sad person.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Coast (new series, Monday evenings)

This week in the Isles of Scilly. Never been there, looks a pleasant spot (in summer anyway).

There's a bloke who designs and makes his own amusement arcade machines. "Bash the Banker" is like the US arcade game "Whack-A-Mole" - you bash the banker's head when a random one pops up.

The postman has a fine looking boat with twin outboard motors that shifts at a decent rate of knots. Getting paid to drive a fast boat definitely appeals here
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

ER S01E01
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              ER S01E01
              Why do that to yourself?

Having said that I seem to be hooked on Sons of Anarchy. It's drivel but I want to see what happens at the end of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Why do that to yourself?

Having said that I seem to be hooked on Sons of Anarchy. It's drivel but I want to see what happens at the end of the series.
                I like ER

Never watched the early series, and missed the final few so starting at the beginning.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Currently watching airplane. Seems amazing they can get away with paedophile jokes.

Comment

Lors of the flies. 1963 version. Amazingly how skinny all the kids are. The "fat" one(piggy) looks normal by today's standards.

Comment

Well I never. Totally hadn't twigged that the guy in MallRats & Chasing Amy was the lead in My Name is Earl.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X