• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

England rugby kit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TraceRacing View Post
    I reckon the quality of the kit, even with the numbers coming off, is slighter better then the quality of the England team.

They played crap.

But I can't for the life of me understand why they aren't wearing white. If they end up as runners-up in their group they play NZ in the QF... 2 teams in black?

Maybe that's Martin Johnson's plan...
    Bloody Kiwis
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

But I can't for the life of me understand why they aren't wearing white. If they end up as runners-up in their group they play NZ in the QF... 2 teams in black?

Missed the start. Seeing as they're also all blacks, did they do the haka dance?

Would probably look more like Lee Macks interpretation:

Lee Mack - Live at the Apollo - 3 Dec. 2007 - Part 1 of 4 - YouTube

Though his cockney impression is even better:

Lee Mack - YouTube

Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Er, it's the change strip to avoid colour clash against Argentine.

HTH.

Comment

Working...
        X