• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sion-Ara!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it not hurt twice as much when you are knocked out for the second time from the same cup in the same season!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Will it not hurt twice as much when you are knocked out for the second time from the same cup in the same season!
      At we least we get a second chance, perhaps inevitable that we go early perhaps not. It does help Scottish football somewhat if you can see past the blue mist.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        At we least we get a second chance, perhaps inevitable that we go early perhaps not. It does help Scottish football somewhat if you can see past the blue mist.
        My mist is strictly Claret & Amber !!
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          The extra few million we make will soften the blow.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Think of the coefficient you bounder!!!

Incognito has already been PMing me best wishes and good luck on our reinstatement!

Aye, something like that.

I ******* hope Platini gets the jail next time he's at UEFA HQ, Sion have a court order ordering their reinstatement.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I understand the issue was which 2 transfer windows were the 2 Sion were banned from signing players in.

The ban was given on something like the 3rd day of a specific transfer window. Sion say that was then the 1st window they were banned from. UEFA say it started on the next one.

Has anyone actually seen the wording of UEFA's initial ruling? Surely the wording of the ban would be specific?

Anyway, good luck to Celtic, Scottish football needs all the help it can get right now.

Comment

It's the same type of issue surrounding Lennon's ban. It's arguing over the strict wording of the punishment imposed. It'll be funny if it bites Celtic on the arse seeing how they used a similar argument to get Lennon off the ban.

**** yer coefficient.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                  I understand the issue was which 2 transfer windows were the 2 Sion were banned from signing players in.

The ban was given on something like the 3rd day of a specific transfer window. Sion say that was then the 1st window they were banned from. UEFA say it started on the next one.

Has anyone actually seen the wording of UEFA's initial ruling? Surely the wording of the ban would be specific?

Anyway, good luck to Celtic, Scottish football needs all the help it can get right now.
                  Doesn't really matter. UEFA, like FIFA, can do what they like and nobody can question them. You can challenge them in their own courts of appeal and unsurprisingly nothing gets changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Doesn't really matter. UEFA, like FIFA, can do what they like and nobody can question them. You can challenge them in their own courts of appeal and unsurprisingly nothing gets changed.
                    Yeah, but Sion are doing it right and challenging in the civil courts. Let's see Sepp Blatter smiling as he's wheeled away to do 30 days in some Swiss jail for contempt of court.

I ******* hate FIFA/UEFA, the game has been ****ed by money by those in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      Yeah, but Sion are doing it right and challenging in the civil courts. Let's see Sepp Blatter smiling as he's wheeled away to do 30 days in some Swiss jail for contempt of court.

I ******* hate FIFA/UEFA, the game has been ****ed by money by those in charge.
                      Sion and their mad chairman are repeat offenders. They tapped up an egyptian goalie and broke the rules. They then transgressed by signing players when they were forbidden to do so. They then further compounded the problem by playing said players repeatedly having been warned they were ineligible. They then dragged the civil courts into the matter when that is again something illegal according to UEFA rules.
                      Whilst I do not rate the performance of FIFA/UEFA, if they are replaced then the next regime will in all probability be just as bad.
                      The tournaments they host are by invite only and have certain guidelines which all clubs must adhere to in order to participate. Sion and their crazed chairman have consistently flouted these rules and are now facing the music.
                      No sympathy for them. If they are allowed to ride a coach and horses through clearly defined rules then expect bigger clubs to do similar and use them as a precedent.
                      I am sure that nice man Mr Platini knows what he is doing. And if the Swiss are not careful they might find their national team out on its erchie too.

Now roll on thursday night and the big match!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X