• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Price reckons she's a chav

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I wouldn't.
    You sound like an old git in pish stained C&A trousers saying you would never be seen dead in a pair of designer jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      She's not thick. It is difficult not to come to that conclusion when you hear her speak but despite the accent she can put together coherent sentences.

You might not approve of the way she has made her money - but she has made far more than any of us will ever do.
      Yeah, she's milked her breasts magnificently. Quite remarkable considering they aren't her breasts and that they don't contain milk.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        It's just not attractive is it?

Does anyone think she's gonna age well???
        Well she's got the money for spare parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Even if she says 'oooh Arturo, talk dirty to me then take me up the Oxo Tower'?
          That is not engaging in conversation as far as I am concerned.
          It is not that I think she is thick, it is just her voice.
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
            Not seen 'the videos' then?

Filthier than a very, very filthy thing, in a filthy room, being filthy
            Didn't see anything about videos in her Wiki.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              You sound like an old git in pish stained C&A trousers saying you would never be seen dead in a pair of designer jeans.
              How do you work that out? Because I'm not seduced by an image? A marketing fragment?

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                That is not engaging in conversation as far as I am concerned.
                It is not that I think she is thick, it is just her voice.
                Oh, so you would, and you'd be prepared to make smalltalk about the Oxo Tower, but you wouldn't want to discuss the latest developments at the Large Hadron Collider with her?

Seems fair enough to me.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  She's not thick. It is difficult not to come to that conclusion when you hear her speak but despite the accent she can put together coherent sentences.

You might not approve of the way she has made her money - but she has made far more than any of us will ever do.
                  'My wife' read an article about her, as a role model for modern busines women, saying if you can ignore what she did, and look at it logically, she is very, very good at promoting and selling her brand and was in no way stupid, far from it, and that she'd shame many a business.

Not my bag, if I am being honest, but I wouldn't pass up the offer of a night of unadulterated filth with her.

I reckon she'll end up looking like Pete Burns mind

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Well she's got the money for spare parts.
                    I refer the right honourable gentlemen to the comment I made some moments ago.

Argahhhhhhh!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      Didn't see anything about videos in her Wiki.
                      You may have to branch the search out a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X