TV shows from the USA TV shows from the USA - Page 52
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Posts 511 to 520 of 1164
  1. #511

    Fingers like lightning

    filthy1980 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'd completely forgotten Jesse Pinkman's family & his pot smoking younger sibling.
    one of the reason's i feel it's slightly over rated

  2. #512

    Super poster

    jmo21 is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by filthy1980 View Post
    one of the reason's i feel it's slightly over rated
    The pot smoking sibling that Jesse took the blame for, set up Jesse getting chucked out of his Aunt's (I think?) house, which led him to then fleecing his parents by using Saul to tell them it was a known drug den and getting it for a cheap price..... only to then turn it into a drug den again.

    Thought that was quite a neat little, minor sub plot.

  3. #513

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Sausage Surprise is good enough for Jehovah!

    Sausage Surprise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trap 2
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Started watching BB about 3 weeks ago. Just watched the eps 7 & 8 in Season 3. I'm absolutely hooked and have just ordered S4 from ebay. Pinkman is becoming even more of a liability and has me shouting at the screen!
    Blood in your poo

  4. #514

    Godlike

    alreadypacked has more data than eek

    alreadypacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Off-shore
    Posts
    5,952

    Default

    Started watching "Intelligence" a 5 year old Canadian TV show, really good, only found 2 seasons. If you like The Wire you will like this, less drinking, more T&A.

    I was looking for the new USA show "Intelligence"
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

  5. #515

    Ducklike

    Platypus is NOT a disguised employee

    Platypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the pub
    Posts
    8,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    Started watching BB about 3 weeks ago. Just watched the eps 7 & 8 in Season 3. I'm absolutely hooked and have just ordered S4 from ebay. Pinkman is becoming even more of a liability and has me shouting at the screen!
    Welcome aboard the BB rollercoaster !

  6. #516

    Super poster

    Scrag Meister has more data than eek

    Scrag Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    London and Devon
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    Currently blitzing House of Cards Season 1, with Kevin Spacey, Very good series.

    Season 2 is coming soon and I hear that Netflix is doing UHD, so I'm ready for that. Yey!!!!
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

  7. #517

    Contractor Among Contractors

    DirtyDog has more data than eek

    DirtyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Currently blitzing House of Cards Season 1, with Kevin Spacey, Very good series.

    Season 2 is coming soon and I hear that Netflix is doing UHD, so I'm ready for that. Yey!!!!
    Loved the first series - saw the trailer for season 2 on IMDB this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

  8. #518

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,182

    Default

    House of Cards has been on our list since it came out but haven't gotten round to it yet. Nice to see S2 will be ready when we are though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  9. #519

    Contractor Among Contractors

    DirtyDog has more data than eek

    DirtyDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    The only downside in House of Cards is that the line "you might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment" seems so wrong in a southern drawl rather than an Etonian one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

  10. #520

    Godlike

    Bunk 's job has never been outsourced

    Bunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog View Post
    The only downside in House of Cards is that the line "you might think that, but I couldn't possibly comment" seems so wrong in a southern drawl rather than an Etonian one.
    I think he only says it once in the American one. It isn't really his catchphrase anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •