• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Dexter, This is the last season allegedly.
    Season 8 is the final season.
    Gronda Gronda

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Yeah, the cartel guy made references to Gus 'being someone in Chile' but we never found out who. Maybe we'll find out, maybe it's a dead-end; they have had a few things like that.

Wondering if the flashback from S2 (with the Narcocorrido song) will turn out to be the finale.
      That's possible. Was trying to work out how it might be completed. If you've seen the first episode of S5, the first two mins is obviously a flash forward to the second half of S5, so it's obvious that Walter doesn't just retire and live happily ever after Obviously, being what it is, it can't really end nicely.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Oi!

Less with the spoilers!
        Tulip, sorry dude.

Comment

Trying to remember how far I'd got with Dexter. I know I saw S4 with John Lithgow (who was surprisingly excellent IMO) and S5 with the creepy rapist guy.

So 3 series left, that's nice.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

'tis OK.

I've just started S3.
            Ah, you've got a bit to go then. You won't have seen the bit where Walt murders Skyler and dissolves her body in acid then pours the resulting goo through the air conditioning ducts of the DEA offices ?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Ah, you've got a bit to go then. You won't have seen the bit where Walt murders Skyler and dissolves her body in acid then pours the resulting goo through the air conditioning ducts of the DEA offices ?
              Not to mention the saucy sex scene between Jesse and Skylar which leads to the murder in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Not to mention the saucy sex scene between Jesse and Skylar which leads to the murder in the first place.
                FFS dooohg, I didn't want to mention that, he said 'no spoilers' !!

Comment

So we definitely shouldn't mention the cross-over episode where Dexter kills Walter?

Comment

True Blood really is off with the fairies now.

Poor Tara.
                    TB is OTT, I really don't see the need to introduce a new mythical species every series or even every few episodes. It's basically saying they've run out of ideas with the original premise. Which was a good one so they really should've been able to do better without resorting to werewolves (how original, werewolves and vampires in the same story) and aliens.

Comment

Can we have a summary here please as I can't be arsed reading 28 pages of Breaking Bad plot lines.

So far I'm watching/have ready/am looking forward to.

New BBT Series 6 - just started
                      New Modern Family Series 4 - just started

Breaking Bad 1 thru 5 1/2
                      Community 1-3
                      Dexter 1-7
                      GoT 1 & 2

What am I missing?

Comment

Working...
                      X