• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unacceptable Behaviour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Gricer doesn't exist and none of these events ever happened it's difficult to have an opinion.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

I think Malc may be in a mood due to your failure to physically express the love that you share. Take him to bed and show him how much he means to you.
      That should sort it.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Happy new year Gricer. I must say that Malc's remark to the woman with the tree made me chortle out loud. It's funny on so many levels!

But it was no doubt embarrassing for all and sundry at the time. Do you think perhaps Malc could be having a mid-life crisis? Has he recently expressed a desire to own an open-top sports car, or sport a small pony-tail?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Have new year Gricer.
          Happy New Year Cojak.
          I'd get this sort sharpish. Nothing worse than an angry and embarassed train queue.

Have you considered wearing I'M NOT WITH HIM TEE SHIRTS from Zazzle.com ?
          Don't think it would go with my waterproof banana suit somehow

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
          I think Malc may be in a mood due to your failure to physically express the love that you share. Take him to bed and show him how much he means to you.
          That should sort it.
          That's not what I mean by a "steam up"

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Has he recently expressed a desire to own an open-top sports car, or sport a small pony-tail?
          Happy New Year DS
          If he were to buy an open top sports car perhaps he wouldn't feel the need to keep me awake with his infernal hairdryer every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
            Happy New Year everyone!
            Happy New Year, now **** off, seriously.

Comment

Gricer Old Bean,

got the pm, read the post, good job

you asked me to give you some positive, is there a wiki or faq explaining how to give rep I've never done it before

ignore Winston, he loves you really and really misses you he told me

ta

Milan.

Comment

Working...
              X