• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentines at the Berni Royal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    He will probably cancel the cheque you know.
    Perhaps. In that situation I would always cash the cheque instantly and take the hit on the couple of pounds handling fee for that.

Comment

Well Gricer, it sounds like you were thrust from pillar to post on your Valentines night! It's a jolly good job that Malc has calmed down from his recent fraught moods!

By coincidence, for my part I was also eating in a velvet-lined booth on Valentines night, and I had a nice bit of fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Well Gricer, it sounds like you were thrust from pillar to post on your Valentines night! It's a jolly good job that Malc has calmed down from his recent fraught moods!

By coincidence, for my part I was also eating in a velvet-lined booth on Valentines night, and I had a nice bit of fish.
        Too many innuendos to make about this post .... Far too many

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Hi DS

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          Too many innuendos to make about this post .... Far too many
          Oh, you should take a look at my back catalogue Wim

Comment

Working...
          X