• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netanyahu plays the Holocaust card...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And what interest would the US have in meddeling in the affairs of oil rich Iran?
    Reminds me of Mrs Merton interviewing Debbie McGee - Now what attracted you to multimillionaire Paul Daniels

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I feel sorry for the majority of Iranian people who despise the current regime, they're literally pawns in this game.
      You've got that right, they play no part in this at all yet will suffer as a consequence
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        I reckon you'll hear a lot of the republicans backing him up, soon.
        I reckon anyone who starts arguing for US involvement in another war in the middle east is going to loose votes rapidly.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I feel sorry for the majority of Iranian people who despise the current regime, they're literally pawns in this game.
          That's war, unfortunately. I look at place slike Dresden and think wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            I reckon anyone who starts arguing for US involvement in another war in the middle east is going to loose votes rapidly.
            I just dont know here, I do believe they'd back Israel up, they are very powerful in the States. Well, we'll see over the next few days, but it's getting mroe bullish lately

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
              That's war, unfortunately. I look at place slike Dresden and think wtf.
              Except that the German people voted for a nationalist government at the time, they made their bed.

Iranians on the other hand voted for a moderate government but didn't get one.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                That may be so but when faced with the real proposition of Iran being able to create a nuclear weapon and have the ability to deliver it a fair distance, it starts to hit home that we all might not be as comfy in our beds as first thought.
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  That may be so but when faced with the real proposition of Iran being able to create a nuclear weapon and have the ability to deliver it a fair distance, it starts to hit home that we all might not be as comfy in our beds as first thought.

Comment

This is true. But rather like Iraq these middle eastern countries seem to need a dictator to hold them together. Maybe they should all convert to Christianity?

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                      Lets just hope its quick and clinical, you can't destroy a facility that doesn't exist right?
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X