• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White Cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not keen on white cars myself not least because they are a bugger to keep looking clean.

I wonder if we will see a revival of white dog poo!
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
      Not keen on white cars myself not least because they are a bugger to keep looking clean. ...
      WHS

and they look like fridges on wheels
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Not keen on white cars myself not least because they are a bugger to keep looking clean.
        My Audi is metallic black and is an absolute bugger to keep clean, I reckon a white one would be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
          My Murano is metallic black and is an absolute bugger to keep clean, I reckon a white one would be easier.
          WDS.

Nearly went pearlescent white, but couldn't find one.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

When my wife was recently looking at new cars, a lot of them had white as one of the standard colours. Most people don't want to fork out a fortune for other colours hence the popularity.

Why the manufacturers have recently made white standard is another question - cost?

Al.
            Back at the coal face

Comment

Originally posted by al_cam View Post
              When my wife was recently looking at new cars, a lot of them had white as one of the standard colours. Most people don't want to fork out a fortune for other colours hence the popularity.

Why the manufacturers have recently made white standard is another question - cost?

Al.

Flat White, Red and Black have been standard non option colours for some time. This is why white is popular

Lydia Bright and James Argent - Reality stars and their white cars - Celebrity Cars - Photos - Features - MSN Cars UK

I wonder if we will see a revival of white dog poo!
              LOL!

Time for a Yellow revival

Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 March 2012, 23:02.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
              X