• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet Humour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 10 years ago (so I was 25ish) I was outside on the drive working on the car with my brother in-law. My sister in-law was inside talking with the wife and looking after the kids (I think this was before kids for us, but they had a couple).

SY02 comes outside to talk to me while I'm hard at work replacing a cylinder head IIRC.

"Have you been to the toilet recently?"

"Not for about an hour, why?"

"Anything unusual about your visit?"

"Nope, not really"

"Number ones or number twos?"

"Number ones. And I remembered to brush my skiddies off the bowl, what's yer beef woman?"

"Did you brush your skiddies on the wallpaper and leave a pile of poo on the floor?"

"No, why do you think that?"

"Because there's poo all up the wallpaper and a big pile of poo on the bathroom floor".

At this point, my sister in-law arrives to inform us my nephew (6) had just owned up.

I mean, honestly. Why would you think this of a grown man?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      No. I was toilet trained by the time I was 18 months old.
      The pride with which you say that only highlights how your achievements in life only went downhill afterwards

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      "Because there's poo all up the wallpaper and a big pile of poo on the bathroom floor".

At this point, my sister in-law arrives to inform us my nephew (6) had just owned up.
      Even for a little kid, that's not an accident. Did you ever see the same kid burning ants with a magnifying glass, putting elastic bands on cats' legs/necks, etc?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        The pride with which you say that only highlights how your achievements in life only went downhill afterwards

Even for a little kid, that's not an accident. Did you ever see the same kid burning ants with a magnifying glass, putting elastic bands on cats' legs/necks, etc?
        He was an odd kid. Apparently he did the same at home about two weeks prior, and decorated it with one of his sisters' necklaces.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
        X