• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice needed please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never change horses in the middle of a stream
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Problem exists between chair and keyboard
      Join IPSE

Comment

Haste Makes Waste

Comment

Have you tried doing a search (or looking at the guides to the right) first before posting?
          Join IPSE

Comment

Never leave any fingerprints or DNA when you pop out at night. Always carry some wet wipes.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Never chop a load of naga chillies then immediately go for a piss.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Where ever possible try for the tight brown rather than potting the easy pink
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You can take a Scot to the pub, but ye cannae make him buy a round

Comment

Never bite the hand that feeds you

Comment

you can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead

Comment

Working...
                      X