• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disturbing statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Why would you be disturbed at having a clarkson book, considering that you are generally broad minded ? because you are a left winger and you like to wear your politics on your sleeve
    Far from being a left winger, I've always preferred to line up at right back.

Perhaps I'm disturbed that I haven't got around to reading them? I did after all buy and read one of my own volition (OK, actually someone gave it to me, but I did read it), and I haven't thrown them away.

I actually have about 50-60 unread books. I'll know for certain when I update my new database of books created by barcode scanning with my phone
    Last edited by doodab; 6 May 2012, 11:33.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      You are confirming to the stereotypical neanderthal simple minded little englander by showing off with this.

I like maths and science and I'm not afraid to show off about it.
      FTFY
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        FTFY
        Well it's better than being proud of one's ignorance isn't it.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Far from being a left winger, I've always preferred to line up at right back.
          hmmm, I deduce from that that you are a closet left winger, interested in football. Not a Chealsea fan, though, or you would have a hangover.

Therefore you are a Tottenham fan, closet lefty , and probably annoyed that Boris is the Mayor.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

you have a barcode scanner on your phone that creates a database of books

jeez, the world is moving too fast. let me off at the next stop

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              hmmm, I deduce from that that you are a closet left winger, interested in football. Not a Chealsea fan, though, or you would have a hangover.

Therefore you are a Tottenham fan, closet lefty , and probably annoyed that Boris is the Mayor.

Liverpool. And I voted for the blonde buffoon.

Comment

Liverpool. And I voted for the blonde buffoon.
                damn.

Watson, fill me another pipe

this one's got tobacco in it

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Well it's better than being proud of one's ignorance isn't it.
                  Is it?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Is it?
                    Yes.

Comment

Kewl. Just tried scanning a book bar code. Need to be on-line to get the title and need some kind of software to make a database, but the metadata provided the price.

Comment

Working...
                      X