• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will there be a Grexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Hol's and even cheaper property. I fancy a villa with olive and citrus groves

Or am I being mercenary?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Cheap Hol's and even cheaper property. I fancy a villa with olive and citrus groves

Or am I being mercenary?
      Maybe you should be like sassy who bought a year ago in Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Remember there is no right or wrong answer on this poll, but there are moronic OP's.
        FTFY
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          They will leave, in a very Drachmatic fashion.
          LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Maybe you should be like sassy who bought a year ago in Portugal.
            They don't have eco shacks in Greece. I checked
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              Will there be a Grexit?
              Not if, but when and how. Banks are gearing up for the exit.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Apparently the Germans are offering the Greeks a Economic growth package which entails subsidising car sales in Greece, to kick start it. Should boost car dealerships in Greece.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

No.

In short, I think to a certain extent a lot of the panic is being exaggerated with the net effect that the forthcoming political union will be more palatable.

Certainly not the outcome I want to see - I couldn't give tuppence for the EU - but, as Mrs Merkel recently said, any solution will mean more Europe, not less.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                    No.

In short, I think to a certain extent a lot of the panic is being exaggerated with the net effect that the forthcoming political union will be more palatable.

Certainly not the outcome I want to see - I couldn't give tuppence for the EU - but, as Mrs Merkel recently said, any solution will mean more Europe, not less.
                    DING DING
                    We have a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                      No.

Certainly not the outcome I want to see - I couldn't give tuppence for the EU - but, as Mrs Merkel recently said, any solution will mean more Germany, not less.
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X