• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Olympic totty thread (NSFW)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    AFAIK The body suits which helped reduce resistance in the water have been banned
    The women are still wearing quite long suits down to the knees. That should be banned.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Italian ladies diving team;

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

This should be called 'Who's farted?'
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Morning all
          no yes no yes maybe
          Last edited by Ruprect; 31 July 2012, 18:01. Reason: last no to a maybe
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

yes yes yes yes yes

I am not very picky at my age.

Comment

Are they wearing anti-camel-toe defenders?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Sounds like a plan B to me. I am sure lots of research will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Sounds like a plan B to me. I am sure lots of research will be required.
                  Now why would a man want to develop such a harmful product as an 'anti cameltoe defender'?

Nuclear bombs, naughty but better than only the enemy having them, chemical and biological weapons; wrong, but understandable, but 'anti cameltoe defenders'? No, that's wrong.

Comment

Photos: 20 talented, beautiful women of the London 2012 Olympics

apologies if it's been posted already!
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Go on Victoria!!

Comment

Working...
                      X