• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who - just weeks away.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Why is he risking changing history by shagging Nefertiti
    I had her once - wasn't all that memorable

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      You have a problem with that?

You looking at me?
      We were kids back then, so it was okay for reptiles in space.

Startrek was a boys own adventure (and the new series a girls own adventure), but the actors were better than that in Dr Who and the Star Trek physics hung together better than the random gunk in Dr Who.

Comment

Startrek was a boys own adventure (and the new series a girls own adventure), but the actors were better than that in Dr Who
        Yes a legendary cast led by yours truly

Comment

Originally posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
          Yes a legendary cast led by yours truly
          Is that you zeitghost?

Comment

Is that you zeitghost?
            feck right orff

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              What the War Criminal said.
              And you can both feck right off to some rocky polystyrene and papier-mâché planet.

Comment

For my sins I have never got into Dr Who, when ever I wacaught a David Tennant episode I have enjoyed it, but never enough to get me to actively watched more of them, might just stick is on series link in the iPlayer download so I don't have to keep remembering it
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Episode 7 - The Doctor and the Wooden Canis Lupus

The Doctor, Rory & Amy find themselves in modern day Europe on a small Mediterranean island near a small copse. As they leave the Tardis the Doctor looks up to see a Ryanair plane flying overhead and jokes 'That's no way to travel.' His companions laugh out loud. At that moment an unshaven, sandelled and dishevelled character walks out of the trees with a newspaper under his arm and a toilet roll in hand, a look of extreme contentment on his face, a small group of flies follow his backside. The Doctor looks over & waves, Rory grimaces, Amy swallows hard as if trying to keep something down.
                  'Oi my bloody tent!' the man shouts, a mixture of anger and disbelief on his face as he spots that the Tardis has squashed his tent. 'That cost me £20 from Argos! It took me weeks to save up for that' he angrily screams. The Doctor looks worries as the man runs towards them waving his copy of the Daily Mail! Quick as a flash the Doctor pulls out his psychic paper and holds it up in front of the mans face 'Tax Inspector' it reads, before the Doctor says 'IR35 Inspection sir'. The man goes pale.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's good family viewing. Strong story lines (since Moffet took over and prevented the slide into soap-opera) and plot holes big enough to drive an Arcturan Megafreighter through.

There's at least two mods who are fans, and at least one of those doesn't deal kindly with those who dis the series. You have been warned.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Episode 7 - The Doctor and the Wooden Canis Lupus

The Doctor, Rory & Amy find themselves in modern day Europe on a small Mediterranean island near a small copse. As they leave the Tardis the Doctor looks up to see a Ryanair plane flying overhead and jokes 'That's no way to travel.'
                      He can talk.

The big problem with Dr Who has is that whole premise is flawed. Time travel to the past is not possible and making it so in every episode is always going to result in tulip and nonsensical story lines, especially when they are written by arty types who have little understanding of these things. That and the bad actors.

Comment

Working...
                      X