• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another gold medal!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I've enjoyed Belgian-born, half-Australian Bradley Wiggins British gold medal the best so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
        I've enjoyed Belgian-born, half-Australian Bradley Wiggins British gold medal the best so far.
        Or the Somali born, US resident Mo Farah
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Do professional tennis players really care about the Olympics? It's a bit of a booby prize for Murray, especially as it's in the same place as he failed to win the one that counted just a few weeks ago.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

If they didn't care do you think Murray would be playing two games back to back?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              Do professional tennis players really care about the Olympics? It's a bit of a booby prize for Murray, especially as it's in the same place as he failed to win the one that counted just a few weeks ago.
              And why are professional tennis players (and footballers) even allowed to compete in the Olympics? Is there still a thing where if you've boxed professionally you can't represent your country in that sport? If so, why the different standards?

Comment

That was pretty awesome from murray.

Hopefully that's loosened him up to win the doubles too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                  And why are professional tennis players (and footballers) even allowed to compete in the Olympics? Is there still a thing where if you've boxed professionally you can't represent your country in that sport? If so, why the different standards?
                  As it standards only Boxing and Wrestling have amateurs, the other sports gave way to allowing professionals for a mixture of IOC being put under pressure for economic reasons (bigger names mean more money in their pockets from Sponsors) and also due to effectively Eastern Bloc countries funding full time athletes

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Or the Somali born, US resident Mo Farah
                    Or Australian born Laura Robson or Cuban born ( formerly representing Sudan) Yamilé Aldama.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Does the Triathlon count as a sitting down sport?

Comment

Working...
                      X