• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatever happened to thread.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't forget the farmers

and papaumau. excellent staying power and resilience. the board still gets the odd [!] visit from frydays, usually after a george bush announcement or initiative. the recent manifestation of dbno seems to have evaporated. he clearly didn't find the board as much fun as previously.

Comment

Re: slave

Sandy, yes I do have a job...but a combination of hot weather and laziness means I currently find it more interesting to be here. Do you object to this? Maybe this forum is your private club? Do I have your approval to post messages?

I also find it interesting that you of all people choose to examine my posts and point out any perceived inconsistencies, especially when your entire character is one mass of contradictions. Do I point these out? No, if you want to live out some strange fantasy on this BB then that's your choice, but it's a little rich when you start judging others.

As for the volume of my posts, I think it's on the same level as other contributors. In fact, I have posted fewer messages than some other members that joined around the same time.

Comment

Re: slave

Frydays?? is that the Irish lad??

Slave: you just seem to be extra active here for a manager... I sometimes not visit the board for days/weeks because am busy with work. But you seem to be always there.. .. I didn't really want to point out anything, and I don't really mind you / others posting here as long as you don't mention cross stitching and embroideries, at least the BB is not quiet ...and no its not my private club.. no need to be so sensitive man ..stay cool :hat

Comment

i reckon that frydays

is either a greek or turkish cypriot. probably the former. he initially justified his presence here by claiming, truthfully, that he was the manager of a chip fabrication unit. it only emerged later and elsewhere that his fabrication unit was in fact a chipshop in shropshire. superb.

Comment

Re: i reckon that frydays

As a relative newbie, I thought I'd do my bit to raise the tone of the board with something worthy of mature discussion...

Comment

* Colombian hostages thread - wasn't this the longest thread ever? SB and AtW battle out to be armchair general.

* Diginatio (can't be bothered to sp) - hundreds of contractors realise they've been sh**ted

* old DBNO posts (new ones aren't the same)

and of course ned prod!

Comment

Come back Niall, all is forgiven.

Who's the sad geek with the pictures of his dog on his website? Italian origin I think....

Comment

Working...
                X