• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone working in an office without the Olympics on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Olympics here, iPhone was going well yesterday, network packed in this morning when the athletics started

so frustrating

off to gym

Comment

Nexus 7 +Android TVCatchup app under my monitor perfect!
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Just found out Michelle Jenneke didn't qualify for London 2012.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

The screens downstairs are showing it.

The internet (and connections to other offices) is however up and down more than NLadyUK's cacks due to the number of people watching it on their computers.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No-one in my office cares about the Olympics. It's quite pleasant really.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Well, they should. We're beating the French, Germans AND Aussies.

Comment

and they also should since every since UK taxpayer is apparantly paying 1500 quid for it, we may as well watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I wish my house was an olympic free zone.

Comment

Lots of sports fans here so there is lots of discussion on it, some of the permies seem to be watching some kind of video feed with the sports on it too.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

To all those that have it - you jammy swines!

the "managers" who banned the screen took us to the pub this afternoon for 4 hours...

Comment

Working...
                      X