• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No more Arctic ice within ten years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Advancement of Climate Change Knowledge category
    i.e. propaganda

What do you think of Professor Tony Brown's guest post on Professor Judith Curry's blog. Certainly seems to make mincemeat of Mann's hockey stick don't you think?
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 15 August 2012, 10:33.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Can't get to that site from here, but given that it's 6 months old presumably the Professor has submitted this bombshell to a journal? Given your apparent preference for credentialled scientists, remind me of exactly where he is a Professor, his discipline and publication record?
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

It's not a bomb shell just pointing out that Michael Mann refuted over 100 years of climate research based on a dubious model.

Don't need to publish that, it's out there. You can't ignore published research can you really.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

These blokes tried to row along the northern Alaskan coast, to raise awareness of the ice melting

iced in for ten days
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
            and you.
            At least I.know I've been to these places and met and seen these people. I already know your ethos of if they don't make you money they are as good as dead to you.

Real people are the first nations of Canada, the Inuit, Alaskans, northern Labrador,the Yukon , north west territories, northern Russia etc. Taiga Net: Co-operatively run environmental and community network

I don't know why I even entertain you though DA, you talk tulip and lie for your own profit for a living.
            Im sure these real people would love it if the ice would thaw to reveal fertile land they can grow crops and build a civilisation on. But lets pretend that the science is correct, what are you going to do to slash the population by half to stop the continued production of co2? Id be very much in favour of that.

Comment

Working...
            X