• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored at Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Thick but nice to look at? It's very common
    Aye, sadly. Generally I much prefer it the other way round, but for an ogle or a one off then it's Ok by me.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Does it rhyme with ripple?
      Yeah, good call.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

You mean you fired off a crackshot whilst seated at your desk?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
          You mean you fired off a crackshot whilst seated at your desk?
          Thats the ticket
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

It's easy to hide the fact that you 'nipped up', just by saying 'oohh its cold in here' or by cupping ones hands over ones boobies
            but how does a guy disguise a two inch raging monster trying to burst out of his kecks ?

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              It's easy to hide the fact that you 'nipped up', just by saying 'oohh its cold in here' or by cupping ones hands over ones boobies
              but how does a guy disguise a two inch raging monster trying to burst out of his kecks ?

Point it up and tuck into your belt, make sure the head doesn't popout though, might be considered a bit odd.

Comment

Most guys are not going to be looking so no worries....

Comment

Show off.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Nah. To stop me imagining the fit IT bloke's parts in my mouth.
                    A fit IT blokes part - you mean his magic screwdriver

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                      Point it up and tuck into your belt, make sure the head doesn't popout though, might be considered a bit odd.
                      That's my preferred option although the chest hairs get a little tickly.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X