• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double trouble!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! - and get yourself booked in for the snip! (although, with twins keeping you awake, sex will be a dim and distant memory for a loooong time...!)

Comment

Congratulations!

Don't worry about anything, as you'll be alright, things tend to look after themselves, and you'll also be way too busy to have a life

I have a friend who had a similar situation. It feels daunting at first, but you just get into it, and the worries melt away.

Very happy for you.

Comment

Congrats to you and your good lady.

Comment

Congrats but seriously

Go here quickly

Comment

Congratulations.

And its not too bad plus you're wife will get more midwife support. She will need.

My advice would be to find a weekly commute contract in 1 years time. You'll need the rest.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Congratulations!!

Great News!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I have got twins - its great!

Interestingly they never had colic on the same night - which makes me convinced colic is just a parent annoyer.

Comment

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

congrats and good luck
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Congratulations!

I expect there to be a CUK 'names for identical twins' poll along soon. Let me think .....

Comment

Working...
                      X