• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder if we can all stop paying?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    About 20% of the tax the Swiss pays goes to federal government, 40% to canton, and 40% to the local community.

They'll go through unauthorised rubbish bags and attempt to identify the owner to slap them with a large fine.
    I've heard of that happening, I could barely believe my eyes when I began to read it but you're spot on. Perhaps they should only have authorised rubbish bags here and do away with council tax who knows maybe it would be better. All this press about poor people drives me nuts those that are on benefits don't pay council tax for one and ok there are low income families about but maybe they re-evaluate why they're not earning enough.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
    X