• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I can help you achieve

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Still haven't found a new gf
    What you doing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      ...And I will for the right price.

I'm thinking of writing a course for IT people to explain to you how to get out of the 80% into the 20%.

The first tier is a PDF you can buy.

Second tier is YouTube tutorials you can buy.

Third tier, you can turn up and I will run a course in person, over a couple of days.
      Do the first 2 tiers cost more since we're paying you not to turn up?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You're a megalomaniac, with a massively inflated sense of your own worth, and your ideas are foolish; your words testosterone fuelled bunkum.

I am out.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Would you go out with a thick, middle-aged, unsuccessful alcoholic?
          Perhaps there's merit in his idea after all, he can list all the mistakes he's made so we can avoid them
          You can join clubs in the library you know? Steer clear of the maths books. Go and join the local variety club bus club.

Comment

Steer clear of the maths books..
            Is that point 1 in your pdf?

Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              You're a megalomaniac, with a massively inflated sense of your own worth, and your ideas are foolish; your words testosterone fuelled bunkum.

I am out.
              Always rely on you for top end banter

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Is that point 1 in your pdf?

Are you the driver of the variety club bus?

Comment

I'm thinking of writing a course for IT people to explain to you how to get out of the 80% into the 20%.

Third tier, you can turn up and I will run a course in person, over a couple of days.
                  but why would we buy such a course off someone in the lowest quartile of the 80%.

It would be even less useful than those "earn money working from home" advert scams you see in papers, where you pay money to be told to put adverts in papers telling people how to earn money working from home.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    but why would we buy such a course off someone in the lowest quartile of the 80%.

It would be even less useful than those "earn money working from home" advert scams you see in papers, where you pay money to be told to put adverts in papers telling people how to earn money working from home.
                    What adverts are those? What is the business model?

Comment

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X