• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the see through mirror in the ladies' Lav?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    That is, indeed a top tip. and factually correct. Useful to boot.

I stayed at 20 hotels this year, featuring multiple mirroring facilities, and they all failed the 'one way mirror test' but its better to be safe than sorry eh?
    I also visited about 20 different pubs. same result. my fingernails are getting worn down, but at least I can sleep soundly knowing that some birds havn't been spying on me while I wash me hands.
    At home I ocasionally go around the house checking, just in case some agent of the government has slipped in, created a spy hole and installed a one way mirror

so far , iam safe.

unless some guru has created a one way morror that can fool the 'fingernail test'

it's possible.

I also check my turds on a regular basis to ensure that no 'government nano bots have been inserted into my food, that can take over my cortex and turn me into an unwilling slave'

oh jeez
    why. lord why.

He knows too much.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
      He knows too much.
      Last edited by EternalOptimist; 24 October 2012, 07:26. Reason: to do is to be
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I read that if you make your side a lot brighter, the mirror becomes transparent. It was in an old sci-fi book (Arthur C Clarke IIRC) and I've no idea if it's true or was just a made up plot convenience.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I read that if you make your side a lot brighter, the mirror becomes transparent. It was in an old sci-fi book (Arthur C Clarke IIRC) and I've no idea if it's true or was just a made up plot convenience.
          damn. I read that short story as well

what was it now
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            damn. I read that short story as well

what was it now
            Childhood's End?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I have an easier way. If you throw a brick through the window, if it's a two way then the brick will go straight through. Simples.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
              X