• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paymaster General Dawn Primarolo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spot on lb.

and there would be fewer fat imbeciles waddling along the street blocking me from getting past.
    It's okay, one of them has moved to Denmark.

Comment

Re: spot on lb.

healthy nutritious meal for four with leftovers for tomorrow for not much more than a fiver.
      Alternatively, for about 80p, they could buy a bag of pasta. Everyone's a winner

Comment

re

From tax credit to home economics in one step (contractors being famous for their healthy diets)

Comment

Re: re

We could get some flakey qualifications from America and set ourselves up as health experts.

Not a flake in any way whatsoever

Comment

(The 1 in 100 covering people who are genuinely incapable of doing anything useful.)
            Why not shoot them?

They are holding back the human race after all!

Comment

Why not shoot anyone over the age of 30? They should be dead, they have gone past their biological peak so whats the use?

Comment

Why not shoot anyone over the age of 30?
                Still some class totty about after 30.

Comment

Why not shoot everyone UNDER the age of 30? Everyone can then move back 30 years and we put off the pensions crisis a bit longer.

People who have just retired would have 30 more years of work to stop them getting bored and being a burden on the state.

People who are now 40 would be just about to sit their 11+ (not that exists anymore).

Those of you who are 30 would get a great insight into gaenecology.

Fiddle would be back in his 30s with hair still.

Best of all DCJ wouldn't have even been thought of.

Everyone's a winnner !!

Comment

> Fiddle would be back in his 30s with hair still.

cheeky bastard - my hair is my own - I paid good money for it

Comment

Why not shoot everyone UNDER the age of 30?
                      mmmmmm....don't think I'd vote for that :rolleyes

Comment

Working...
                      X