• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Palestinians are getting a smartening...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Agree. Do you think Hezbollah will open a second front? That would make things interesting.
    No, they are too busy in Syria trying to protect Asad...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      You think a land offensive?
      Through Jordan then Iraq and into Iran? Seriously?

Tactically not a very good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        Through Jordan then Iraq and into Iran? Seriously?

Tactically not a very good idea.
        It's something they would not expect!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I'd enlist the services of mercenaries from the Planet Schlaxxxx in the Sirius Nebula & hit Tel Aviv with a Schlaxxxx death ray. They wouldn't be expecting that either.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes but is that because it is a stupid idea that no military commander would ever seriously attempt?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              ...to make sure they don't kick off when Israel move into Iran.

Discuss...
              .. or the Iranians have bankrolled Hamas and supplied them with missiles to lob at Israel to provoke an inevitable response which makes the Israelis look to other Arab countries like bullies and ceasefire-breakers, and thereby to reduce local sympathy and acquiescence for them if they attack Iran.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Realistically, a dirty war has been active between Israel and Iran for a few years. This is simply now becoming more overt. I believe they'll try and push Hammas into the sea, kill off the missiles they have, then start work on the Iranians. I also believe the Iranians are stoking up the Hammas/Hez fire to stop the Israelis concentrating on the Iranians.

A lot of work has been completed on analysing the location of all of the 'interesting' places (not all of which are known) and models drawn up for the dispersal of 'atmospherically transported' objects. I believe.

Lots of fun coming up I think, pretty soon.

Maybe this Mayan thing will come true...

Comment

you never expect the Isreali Imposition?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What i don't understand (and is probably a stupid question) is why the Palestinians are not attacking Tel Aviv from the West-bank, it is much closer and Iron Dome whould have less chance to shoot the missiles down

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                      ...to make sure they don't kick off when Israel move into Iran.

Discuss...
                      There are three big problems with that.
                      The first is the Iraqis. They fought a massive war with the Iranians under Sadaam, but now they are all best friends again (with the Iraqis). It's very likely that the Israelis could get good cooperation for a supply line through Jordan, and permission to garrison it, but not through Iraq. The Iraqis would have to be turned against the Iranians in some way and that is difficult to see.

The second problem is gulf oil and the Chinese. The USA is becoming less and less reliant on gulf oil, but the Chinese are becoming more and more dependant. If that supply is interrupted, the Chinese will want to make their displeasure known. That is something worth worrying about.

The third is Turkey. They are getting increasingly involved in Syrias civil war, and they border both Iran and Iraq. If they get sucked in, Nato gets sucked in, the US gets sucked in, despite the oil situation. I just dont see Obama liking that. He can not be relected again, he does not need the Jewish lobby any more.

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X